By Zhigang Liu
This booklet describes the wave features of touch traces taking wind under consideration and discusses new equipment for detecting catenary geometry, pantograph slide fault, and catenary aid system defects. It additionally introduces wire-irregularity detection tools for catenary estimation, and discusses sleek spectrum estimation instruments for catenary.
It is geared up in 3 components: the 1st discusses statistical features of pantograph-catenary info, comparable to stationarity, periodicity, correlation, high-order statistical houses and wave features of touch traces, that are the foundation of pantograph-catenary dating research. the second one half comprises geometry parameter detection and support-system fault detection in catenary, in addition to slide-fault detection in pantographs, and provides a few new detection algorithms and plans. the ultimate half addresses catenary estimation, together with detection of contact-line twine irregularities and estimation of catenary in response to spectrum, and offers detection tools for contact-line irregularity and sleek spectrum estimation instruments for catenary.
Read or Download Detection and Estimation Research of High-speed Railway Catenary PDF
Best research books
"Advances in Down Syndrome study” represents up-to-date examine in numerous components of Down Syndrome (DS). a brand new promising animal version of DS is mentioned and this opens new possibilities to review pathomechanisms and pharmacological methods because it is greater than tough to hold out reports in people and the medical positive aspects are hugely variable.
Quantity 39 of "Progress in Drug learn" comprises 8 stories and many of the indexes which facilitate its use and determine the con nection with the former volumes. The articles during this quantity care for polyamines as tumor markers; the histamine (H3)-receptor and its position as a normal regulatory method; with cytokines as immunosti mulants and immunosuppressants in addition to power anticancer brokers; with fibrinolysis and medical use of thrombolytic brokers; and with catechol O-methyltransferase and its inhibitors, that are of capability curiosity within the therapy of Parkinson's disorder.
- Education for All, Volume 8: Global Promises, National Challenges (International Perspectives on Education and Society)
- Progress in Intercalation Research
- Coronary Computed Tomography Angiography in Coronary Artery Disease: A Systematic Review of Image Quality, Diagnostic Accuracy and Radiation Dose
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Recent Research Advances
- Knowledge and Development: Volume 1 Advances in Research and Theory
Extra resources for Detection and Estimation Research of High-speed Railway Catenary
9) The statistic can be computed by Z ¼ rÀu r . qﬃﬃﬃﬃﬃﬃﬃﬃﬃﬃﬃﬃﬃﬃﬃﬃﬃﬃﬃﬃﬃﬃﬃﬃﬃﬃ 1 N2 ÀNÞ . Where N ¼ N1 þ N2 , u ¼ 2NN1 N2 þ 1, and r ¼ 2N1 NN22ð2N ðNÀ1Þ (10) When a ¼ 0:05, and jZ j 1:96, the tested data is stationary. 26 2 Statistical Characteristics of Pantograph-Catenary Contact Pressure 2. Surrogate-data test method Since the correlation function and power spectrum of a signal are a Fourier transform pair, it can be considered that the spectrum of stationary random signal is invariant with the time and that of non-stationary signals is variant with the time.
Electr Drive Locomotives 05:57–59 18. Sun F, Wang B (2011) Ultrasonic detection method of abrasion of double slippers pantograph. Dev Innovation Mach Electr Prod 24(03):129–131 19. Zhang T (2008) Study and improvement on the OCS inspection system based on image processing. Railway Locomotive Car 28(6):68–71 20. Niwakawa M, Onda T, Kinoshita N (2007) Stereo vision based measurement of intersections of overhead contact wires and pantograph of Kyushushinkansen. IEEJ Trans Ind Appl 127 (2):118–123 21.
For the IMF5 components, it can be found that the over-standard of contact line height occurs in region “c” of Fig. 11. Therefore, the mutation of contact pressure in region “c” is caused by the parameter variance of catenary, shown in Fig. 12. The IMF2 components of actual measurement data is shown in Fig. 13. There is a new mutation in region “d” of Fig. 13, which does not correspond to any over-standard part of acceleration. After the analysis of all IMF components, the consistent over-standard points are not found.