By Paul Knochel, J. Auge, B. Betzemeier, B. Cornils, D.P. Curran, P. Knochel, W. Leitner, B. Linclau, A. Loupy, A. Lubineau, J. Maul, P.J. Ostrowski, D. Sinou, G.A. Ublacker
This quantity covers using glossy solvent structures for the functionality of extra effective, selective and good value natural differences. over the past twenty years, water has emerged as a brand new necessary response media for the functionality of natural or steel catalyzed reactions. extra lately, different response media reminiscent of perfluorinated solvents or supercritical CO2 have confirmed their application for plenty of natural syntheses in addition to in combinatorial chemistry. the main consultant business functions of a few of those glossy solvent platforms are defined, and the artificial possibilites of appearing natural reactions within the absence of solvents tested.
Read or Download Modern Solvents in Organic Synthesis PDF
Best organic chemistry books
The vintage reference at the synthesis of medicinal brokers --now thoroughly up to date The 7th quantity within the definitive sequence that offers a brief but thorough evaluate of the substitute routes used to entry particular classesof healing brokers, this quantity covers nearly 220 new non-proprietary drug entities brought because the booklet of quantity 6.
The second one version of recovery of infected Aquifers: Petroleum Hydrocarbons and natural Compounds accommodates the newest advances in in-situ remediation and ordinary attenuation, and keeps the excellent, obtainable constitution that made the 1st version a vintage. the recent version broadens the scope of the 1st by way of analyzing all kinds of hydrocarbon infection.
Lately, there was loads of development in organopalladium chemistry. various new artificial tools were constructed, which use palladium reagents both as catalysts or as stoichiometric reagents. this article presents man made natural chemists with a well timed perception into present learn on palladium reagents.
- Houben-Weyl Methods in Organic Chemistry: Organosulfur Compounds
- Organic Thin Film Deposition Techniques
- The Chemistry of Diens and Polyenes
- Silicon Reagents in Organic Synthesis (Best Synthetic Methods)
- Organic reaction mechanisms 1998..An annual survey
- Organic Reactions, Volume 72
Additional info for Modern Solvents in Organic Synthesis
65. 66. 67. 68. 69. 70. 71. 72. 73. 74. 75. 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85. 86. A. Lubineau · J. Augé Blokzijl W, Engberts JBFN (1992) J Am Chem Soc 114:5440 Otto S, Blokzijl W, Engberts JBFN (1994) J Org Chem 59:5372 Blake JF, Jorgersen WL (1991) J Am Chem Soc 113:7430 Van der Wel GK, Wijnen JW, Engberts JBFN (1996) J Org Chem 61:9001 Wijnen JW, Engberts JBFN (1997) J Org Chem 62:2039 Lubineau A, Bienaymé H, Queneau Y, Scherrmann MC (1994) New J Chem 18:279 (a) Blake JF, Oakenfull D, Smith MB (1979) Biochemistry 18:5191; (b) Lee JC, Timasheff SN (1981) J Biol Chem 256:718 (a) Hunt I, Johnson CD (1991) J Chem Soc Perkin Trans 2 1051; (b) Braun R, Schuster F, Sauer J (1986) Tetrahedron Lett 27:1285 Otto S, Engberts JBFN (1995) Tetrahedron Lett 36:2645 Zhu Z, Espenson JH (1997) J Am Chem Soc 119:3507 Kobayashi S, Hachiya I, Araki M, Ishitani H (1993) Tetrahedron Lett 34:3755 Loh T-P, Pei J, Lin M (1996) J Chem Soc Chem Commun 2315 Breslow R, Maitra U, Rideout D (1983) Tetrahedron Lett 24:1901 Breslow R, Maitra U (1984) Tetrahedron Lett 25:1239 Diego-Castro MJ, Hailes HC (1998) Tetrahedron Lett 39:2211 Schneider H-J, Sangwan NK (1987) Angew Chem Int Ed Engl 26:896 Proust SM, Ridley DD (1984) Aust J Chem 37:1677 Brandes E, Grieco PA, Garner P (1988) J Chem Soc Chem Commun 500 Lubineau A, Augé J, Lubin N (1990) J Chem Soc Perkin Trans 1 3011 Garner PP (1998) Diels-Alder reactions in aqueous media.
42 2 Hydrogenation . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1 Hydrogenation with Molecular Hydrogen . 1 General Hydrogenation . . . . . . . 2 Asymmetric Hydrogenation . . . . . 2 Hydrogen Transfer . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 43 43 44 46 3 Carbonylation Reactions . . . . . . . . . . . . 2 Hydroformylation Reactions . . . . . . . . . . . 47 Other Carbonylation Reactions . . . . . . . . . .
Mattes H, Benezra C (1985) Tetrahedron Lett 26:5697 103. Einhorn C, Luche J-L (1987) J Organomet Chem 322:177 104. Sjöholm R, Rairama R, Ahonen M (1994) J Chem Soc Chem Commun 1217 105. Chan TH, Li CJ (1990) Organometallics 9:2649 106. Li CJ, Chan TH (1991) Organometallics 10:2548 107. Oda Y, Matsuo S, Saiko K (1992) Tetrahedron Lett 33:97 108. Bieber LW, Da Silva MF, Da Costa RC, Silva LOS (1998) Tetrahedron Lett 39:3655 109. Chan TH, Li CJ (1992) Can J Chem 70:2726 110. Waldmann H (1990) Synlett 627 111.