By Shun-Ichi Murahashi
During this finished publication, one of many major specialists, Shun-Ichi Murahashi, provides the entire very important points of contemporary man made chemistry utilizing Ruthenium, starting from hydrogenation to metathesis. In 14 contributions, written by way of a global authorship, readers will locate all of the info they wish approximately this attention-grabbing and remarkable chemistry. the result's a top quality info resource and a integral studying for everybody operating in organometallic chemistry.
From the contents:
- Introduction (S.-I. Murahashi)
- Hydrogenation and move Hydrogenation (M. Kitamura and R. Noyori)
- Oxidations (S.-I. Murahashi and N. Komiya)
- Carbon-Carbon Bond Formations through Ruthenacycle Intermediates (K. Itoh)
- Carbon-Carbon Bond Formation through pi-Allylruthenium Intermediates (T. Mitsudo)
- Olefin Metathesis (R. H. Grubbs)
- Cyclopropanation (H. Nishiyama) Nucleophilic Addition to Alkynes and Reactions through Vinylidene Intermediates (P. Dixneuf)
- Reactions through C-H Activation (N. Chatani)
- Lewis Acid Reactions (E. P. Kundig)
- Reactions with CO and CO2 (T. Mitsudo)
- Isomerization of natural Substrates Catalyzed through Ruthenium Complexes (H. Suzuki)
- Radical Reactions (H. Nagashima)
- Bond Cleavage Reactions (S. Komiya)
Read or Download Ruthenium in Organic Synthesis PDF
Best organic chemistry books
The vintage reference at the synthesis of medicinal brokers --now thoroughly up-to-date The 7th quantity within the definitive sequence that offers a brief but thorough assessment of the factitious routes used to entry particular classesof healing brokers, this quantity covers nearly 220 new non-proprietary drug entities brought because the e-book of quantity 6.
The second one variation of recovery of infected Aquifers: Petroleum Hydrocarbons and natural Compounds contains the most recent advances in in-situ remediation and usual attenuation, and keeps the excellent, available constitution that made the 1st variation a vintage. the recent variation broadens the scope of the 1st through analyzing all types of hydrocarbon illness.
Lately, there was loads of growth in organopalladium chemistry. a number of new man made equipment were built, which use palladium reagents both as catalysts or as stoichiometric reagents. this article offers artificial natural chemists with a well timed perception into present learn on palladium reagents.
- Fermi Surfaces of Low-Dimensional Organic Metals and Superconductors
- Metal Promoted Selectivity in Organic Synthesis
- Combinatorial Chemistry and Technology. Principles, Methods, and Applications
- Quimica organica. Fundamentos theorio-practicos para el laboratorio
- Vol 13 Metal Carbenes in Organic Synthesis
Extra info for Ruthenium in Organic Synthesis
Wang, F. Kienzle, Organic Process Research & Development 1998, 2, 226–229. 53 A. L. Monteiro, F. K. Zinn, R. F. de Souza, J. Dupont, Tetrahedron: Asymmetry 1997, 8, 177–179. 54 K. T. Wan, M. E. Davis, Nature 1994, 370, 449–450. -C. Henry, D. Lavergne, V. -P. GenÞt, I. P. Beletskaya, T. M. Dolgina, Tetrahedron Lett. 1998, 39, 3473–3476. 56 (a) H. Kawano, Y. Ishii, T. Ikariya, M. Saburi, S. Yoshikawa, Y. Uchida, H. Kumobayashi, Tetrahedron Lett. 1987, 28, 1905–1908; (b) L. Shao, S. Miyata, H. Muramatsu, H.
D. Lubell, M. Kitamura, R. Noyori, Tetrahedron: Asymmetry 1991, 2, 543–554. 34 U. Schmidt, J. Langner, B. Kirschbaum, C. Braun, Synthesis 1994, 1138–1140. 35 T. Ohta, T. Miyake, N. Seido, H. Kumobayashi, H. Takaya, J. Org. Chem. 1995, 60, 357– 363. 36 P. L. Gendre, T. Braun, C. Bruneau, P. H. Dixneuf, J. Org. Chem. 1996, 61, 8453–8455. 37 B. R. James, D. K. W. Wang, Can. J. Chem. 1980, 58, 245–250. 38 C. Botteghi, S. Gladiali, M. Bianchi, U. Matteoli, P. Frediani, J. Organomet. Chem. 1977, 140, 221–228.
Miyashita, A. Yasuda, H. Takaya, K. Toriumi, T. Ito, T. Souchi, R. Noyori, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1980, 102, 7932–7934; (b) A. Miyashita, H. Takaya, T. Souchi, R. Noyori, Tetrahedron 1984, 40, 1245–1253. 29 (a) R. Noyori, M. Ohta, Y. Hsiao, M. Kitamura, T. Ohta, H. Takaya, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1986, 108, 7117–7119; (b) M. Kitamura, Y. Hsiao, M. Ohta, M. Tsukamoto, T. Ohta, 43 44 2 Hydrogenation and Transfer Hydrogenation H. Takaya, R. Noyori, J. Org. Chem. 1994, 59, 297–310. 30 B. Heiser, E. A. Broger, Y.